is the Self-Existent One.
is the Truly Existent One, and all things exist through Him.
If we think He is not present (Jn 1:18)
just because we cannot see Him with the eyes of the flesh,
our souls will become corrupt (Ge 2:16-17).
And this is because our souls commit the sin that leads to death.
are always being tested by Him (Mt 26:41).
We fall into temptation because we do not know God.
We fall into temptation by forgetting the knowledge of God,
even shortly after we have received it.
We fall into temptation by neglecting our spiritual lives.
If we are tempted even for a moment,
we will end up disowning the Lord.
If we are neglectful in giving offerings to God
and are lazy in serving Him,
we are disowning the Lord.
is to eternally rely on God (Mt 25:45).
We have an eternal relationship with God by being married to Him.
Do not be deceived by the world.
Do not be deceived by the devil.
Do not deceive yourself (Jm 1:14).
○ Since God has shown us His maternal love,
let us lead our spiritual lives by the Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit abides with us forever.
○ Do not fall into temptation.
Do not be overcome by the temptation of the devil.
Do not be deceived by the lies that come from the world.
○ What the Lord Jesus is worried about
is that our hearts are weak.
Let us watch and pray, and therefore, overcome temptation.
※ As we have prospered in this present year,
let us continue to come to God.
Let us abide in Him, and allow Him to abide in us.
Outline translated by John Kim
Letter translated by John Kim
Interpretations by John Kim
Korean Summary by Ki-Taek Lee
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)