We believe that the Bible is the inerrant word of God, that was received and recorded by those who were inspired by the Holy Spirit, and that the New Testament is the model of faith and spiritual living for all saints.
And this is eternal life,
that they may know You,
the only true God,
and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
And you shall know the truth,
and the truth shall make you free.
In the beginning was the Word,
and the Word was with God,
and the Word was God.
For the law was given through Moses,
but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
The Confessions of Our Faith
We believe in the Trinity: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
We believe that Jesus Christ is the only begotten God who came from the bosom of the Father and was manifested to the world.
We believe in the sealing and guidance of the Holy Spirit and his works at the proclamation of God’s word and prayers offered in faith.
We believe that man, who was made in God’s image according to His perfect and eternal plan, became a sinner due to the Devil’s deception but justified by faith in Jesus Christ.
We believe that man’s salvation is only by grace through the redeeming blood of Jesus, and also in the repentance of saints and their rebirth.
We believe that Jesus Christ, who died for our sins on the cross, was resurrected and ascended into Heaven. We believe that He is the Head of the Church and its only Lawmaker.
We believe that there are only two ordinances of the Lord, baptism and the Lord’s Supper and two offices of the church, one held by the pastor and the other by deacons.
We believe that Jesus Christ will return to judge the living and the dead. We believe in the resurrection of saints and eternal life. We believe that the righteous will enter into eternal life and the unbelieving sinners will enter into eternal punishment.
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
May is a month of Taking Care of my Family.
- 2017.08.27_Believe in the Lord JesusAugust 28, 2017 - 11:53 am
- 2018.8.1 Summer Camp No.6October 19, 2018 - 5:36 pm
- 2014.01.12_Teach As He CommandedJanuary 12, 2014 - 10:23 am
- 2014.01.19_God’s Love and True OfferingJanuary 19, 2014 - 10:39 am
- 2014.01.26_Faith Greater Than ConvictionsJanuary 26, 2014 - 11:07 am
- It's an remarkable article in favor of all the web viewers;...October 20, 2018 - 2:00 pm by brainsmart focus review
- Thank you, I have just been looking for info approximately...October 20, 2018 - 1:59 pm by P2000
- Title [...]the time to study or visit...October 20, 2018 - 1:52 pm by 298cn54mr25cnt5nctrw
- I was wondering if you ever considered changing the page...October 20, 2018 - 1:47 pm by pornhub award
- Hello there! I could have sworn I've visited your blog before...October 20, 2018 - 1:46 pm by supplycream07.webs.com