Our Church’s Second Guidelines for Immediate Action
in Response to the Rise to ‘Critical Stage’ of the COVID-19 virus
Corresponding to the government’s policy towards the COVID-19 virus, and for regional and social safety, services for the present will be online. As saints with mature attitudes of faith and citizenship, we urgently ask for your cooperation.
Announcements for the Lord’s Day and Midweek Service and Meetings
- In response to the national crisis, our church will carry out ‘Voluntary Online Service’. Since infectious disease is spreading, we do this to actively cooperate as members of the national and local society.
- Starting with 1st Service (7am) and 3rd Service (11am) on the Lord’s Day, all official services will take place online on the Sungrak Church Youtube Channel. (https://youtube.com/성락교회SUNGRAKCHURCH)
- To minimize contact between saints, Dawn Prayer Meetings, Return to the Word Berea Prayer Meetings, Wednesday Services, Thursday Prayer Meetings, Return to the Word Berea Special Lectures, Congregational (District) Meetings, Meetings for each Department, Regular Prayer Meetings and all other meetings will be suspended.
Saints’ Attitude and Preparation for Online Services
- For the Lord’s Day Service, each family should worship with the broadcasted video at 7am and 11am. Please worship with sincere heart and upright conduct.
- For Wednesday Service, you should worship with the broadcasted video at 10:30am and 7:30pm.
- For the Return to the Word Berea Special Lecture (Friday Night Prayer Meeting), please attend with the broadcasted video at 9pm.
- If it is not possible to give offerings by online service, put aside your offerings and offer them when we assemble together, or you can transfer them by bank account.
# If you give offerings online: you need to write your account transfer number, name, and amount on an Offerings Deposit Confirmation Card found in the Christian Center and District Worship Centers. After this, put your offerings in an offering slip. When it is the time to give offerings, put them in the offering box. Then the offerings can be confirmed by the Administrative Office.
- After the service, each family should discuss God’s word and earnestly pray for the country and the church.
# If an urgent situation occurs, quickly contact the minister in charge.
# Please regularly check for the Church’s official announcements and actively cooperate.