Corona 19 On-site Worship Service Guidelines
1. Please use the designated place to access the sanctuary
=> There are many gates in CWMC but we open only few gates to control saints for disinfecting.
2. Please check the saints with the church entrance card
=> If you scan the QR code of the entrance card, the information of the saints attending the worship service is stored in a certain place. If there is a newcomer or a person who has not been to the church for a long time and do not have a card, make sure they fill their personal information on the paper)
->This is for the case if the government requests information attending to the worship service in the future.
3. When saints enter the sanctuary, you must disinfect and check fever every time
=> There are volunteers to check the fever with thermometer and give the hand sanitizer. It might be helpful if there is the thermal imaging camera.
4. Wearing a mask is required inside and outside the sanctuary.
=> Saints are guided to wear a mask even during the worship service
5. Please keep the social distance 2M for seating.
=> Be sure to mark the chairs that can be seated in advance and ushers guide saints to be seated at a sufficient distance according to the instructions of the guide on the day of worship
6. Do not have a group of eating together after the worship service
=> The church does not provide meals for a while.
7. Small group meeting rather than the main service will be suspended for now
=> The Korean government recommends refraining from small group meeting so we follow it.
8. When saints greet, do not handshake hands or hug each other